Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Majestic Pure Blue Eye Gel



When I was a kid I always admired the pretty girls in school. The ones that looked perfect every day with or without make-up and seemed to have no flaws to their outer or inner appearance. Everyone loved them, they were very popular, and  I think that went along with them always getting good grades as well.(I don't know, but I swear they were a young version of the Stepford Wives in training) 

And then there was me

Growing up I always had these bags under my eyes. I hated looking in the mirror since I always looked so tired and sluggish. I couldn't get rid of them no matter what I tried. As a young teenager that was forbidden to wear makeup by my parents, I did not know there was a type of product you could use to help eliminate this issue. So I dealt with it. As I grew older though it became worse. With the addition of 4 kids and the subtraction of a lot of sleep hours in my day the bags then became darker. Each year it seemed that the darkness continued and the bags continued to get puffier. I had to find something to get this under control before there was no way to fix it.

So I set out on my search and of course Amazon has become a highly frequented site of mine since I Love the new make-ups and upcoming trendy items. I was looking at reviews and came along the Majestic Pure skincare line. After some extensive background research I landed on the Blue Eye Gel Anti-Wrinkle, Dark Circles and Antioxidant product.  I figured I would try it out as I was drawn to the fact it was made with a blue algae extract and reasonably priced. At this point I would try anything.
My package arrived and the container is a decent size containing 30ml of creme and once I realized it literally only took one tiny drop to cover both eye areas I knew this bottle would last me a very long time. When I ordered I did not realize, but was actually happy, that it has a pump application from the bottle. All you do is push down the top half and it dispenses thru a hole in the top lid. So how does it work you are probably wondering...Well, all you do per the directions is go from the inner eye area to the outer eye area in a single sweeping motion. The first time I used it I pumped one full pump and it was way too much creme and I had to waste some and wash it off my hands. When I first put it on it was very silky feeling though not overly greasy or runny. It did not form any clumps while sweeping. The softness of your skin does stay for a while but as I have just started to use it I can not provide a verified response if it helps with the dark circles and puffiness. I will keep everyone posted on further posts if it actually cures or helps minimize the puffiness and black circles. So far I can say it does help with wrinkles and provides a nice soft appearance 
 RBHW Real Broke Housewife



No comments:

Post a Comment