Monday, October 16, 2017

Curel - Providing Hydratherapy Moisturizer

So how many of you have multiple people that check your mail (kids, significant other, even sometimes a nosey neighbor hehe)? When said mail gets brought inside the house it somehow never makes it to the intended recipient. Well as we are doing a small "spring clean" on the bedroom and going through drawers that haven't seen the light of day in quite some time, my boyfriend turns to me and hands me a box. I looked puzzled as I wasn't expecting any packages to arrive today and had not heard any doorbell so I curiously look at who it came from. Sure enough, there was my Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer I requested a while back and was wondering why I never received. Just one of ther perks with living with 6 people who all loves checking the mailbox.

I ripped open the box , always excited to get an unexpected package, and I retrieved the bottle of moisturizer. My first thought was that the packaging had very nice bright teal blue and white colors which really made everything pop. The second thing I noticed was that it was water activated so using right after bath or the shower is perfect which as a mom in the bathroom after my shower is sometimes the only chance I can take care of my personal hygiene. 

So tonight after my shower I decided to try it out. I used a little quarter size amount in the palm of my hand and applied to both arms and my hands. It was a very soft creamy texture and seems very light in weight. The bottle does say that it is completely greaseless in the way it leaves your skin feeling, though that was true for my arms, the application to my hands did have a greasy feeling that I had to wash and dry to remove. No big deal really though. After a quick dry I did a rub test on my arms and wow. I could definitely feel a difference in my skin texture and appearance. I checked about an hour later and still had the soft, smooth feeling. 

Overall this was a good product and definitely lives up to the reason it was manufactured. If you have issues with dry skin I would highly suggest checking out more info. 

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke HouseWife)

No comments:

Post a Comment