Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mirabella Glisten EyeShadow Pallet Review

I am a huge fan of eye shadows. Not only does it come in a million different colors and blends but the ease of application makes it so simple to apply daily. My favorite colors personally are browns and golds but I have been told that lighter shades of pink or more towards a rosier color may look good on me as well. Top off your eyes with a nice liquid eyeliner and long lasting waterproof mascara and you are on top of the make-up game!

I was lucky enough to receive the Mirabella Glisten eye shadow pallet from my Free Daily Goodie Box and it was probably my most loved item. At first glance the box it came in was kind of cute but when I opened it I was even more surprised. This pallet came in just more then a box with some colors, it had a nice, secure and durable silver case. Upon opening the case the colors popped right out at me, with a mix of purples, browns and some shades of a gold this was the perfect fit for my color desires. 

I was kind of disappointed that this pallet did not come with any brush for application so I had to use one I already had, but that is ok. I applied my first shade of purple and it was very soft and delicate looking. I applied a little more as in starting a layer of color and the purple started to pop a little more. I added some of the gold tone eye shadow and was able to blend the colors into a nice rounded out look. 





I do wish the colors were a little bolder and darker on my eyelids but I understand this a softer nature of eye shadow colors. Also using a eye shadow primer would probably assist in this issue as well which is something I did not apply, but may on future applications. 






Overall, if you are looking for a simple and serene look this would be great. If you are wanting more color pop and bold stand out looks, this is not going to be the one you want. It is a good product but does have room for improvement to stand up against other cosmetics out on the market.

3/5 stars for this one!

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment