Monday, October 9, 2017

Smile - It's FREE!



Yay. So I finally got my computer back and can do a new post. To clear up in advance what you may be wondering. No, my computer did not have any issues and it was not in the shop. The reality of it is my kids have had it held hostage all weekend AND today, and for the sanity of all involved, I didn't fight for it back. HA HA I feel that most of my life is spent fighting my kids for possession of the electronics. I remember being a kid and I would dread having to come inside when the street lights came on. I actually used to tell my mom that by some strange occurrence the street light where I was playing just didn't come on and that is why I was late coming home. Now a days I literally have to bribe my kids to go outside.  Do you ever feel like that?

Well since the kids get to have pretty much everything else I own I was happy when this new free product site I signed up for sent me a product specifically for me (and due to their age, a product the kids couldn't use and take from me lol). At 34 years old I dread to tell you that I still deal with acne almost daily. It isn't as bad as my teenage years but it does still take its toll on me when I wake up and lo and behold there is another pimple present on my skin. Not only does it always look gigantic but I can just imagine how much cover up I will have to use to hide it. Plus, as an adult you kind of feel that these should not be problems you are still dealing with even though I know that is not the truth.

I was sent the Differin Gel acne treatment for free to review in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion. This is a thick consistency gel that you apply once daily as a full facial coverage. It is not meant for spot treatment and is for long term use for prevention of future acne and clearing of current acne problems. I am currently doing a 60 day challenge review for the freebie site of the product and will post some updates throughout the process so stay tuned for those future posts. So far it has been functional but did have a slight redness the day after the first use. The directions did warn of this and I just used a moisturizer as directed and all was fine shortly after. 


Do you want to know more about how I received this item? Smiley360 randomly selects members to receive Smiley Kits when you complete your information and what they call "Missions". They are very short and simple. It's as easy as that. If you are chosen for the current item it gets sent to you. There is no guarantee of any amount of products you will receive but even if just 1 I still feel it was worth it. You can sign up for the Smiley360 review site here> Smiley360 and start your FREE membership today.

Enjoy this freebie site and let me know if you have registered and received anything exciting from any of my previously listed sites.

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment