Thursday, October 5, 2017

Don't mind the bad nail polish, it's not what this post is about :)

So you are probably wondering what the heck that is a picture of. No it's not a new form of birth control, and it is not a new science experiment.

It is probably one of the best products I've come across in a while for functional tools when applying make-up. Removing the need for tons of brushes with limited coverage and unwanted trails left in your coverage from incorrect use of bristles.

This is the new Pure Cosmetics silicone Pro Blender. Daily Goodie Box sent me this for free to test out and provide an unbiased review on. I am so happy this was one of the items they chose to send me too.

It is smooth, durable and does the task at hand. It easily maneuvers your foundation for simple full coverage. It easily slides against your skin and cleanup is simply running water on it for a quick rinse off.

Watch my video on YouTube to see it in action:YouTube Video Review

Stay posted for my next review on the new Mirabella Glisten eye shadow pallet!

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment