Monday, September 25, 2017

Sometimes We Just Want to Hear Something Nice

Sometimes We Just 
Want to Hear 
Something Nice

As it is nearing 10:30 pm and I am just now able to sit down, sip a cup of luke warm coffee, and start to write this post, I think about all the complaints I have heard today. The food wasn't hot enough, the water isn't cold enough, there isn't enough toys and this cartoon isn't the exact one we all want to watch. My outfit isn't the right color and oh no!.. the cup is the wrong color AND I refuse to drink anything out of it.

Yes, those daily complaints that fill our head and drive us crazy. We all know them, have them and deal with them. Doesn't mean we like to, Right?!

Let me ask you this.... Do you like getting coupons in the mail from brands you love? Take a few minutes of your day to send them a compliment on how much you love their products. Tell them why you love their products, how long have you been a customer, what makes you love their brand. As a company/corporation most of customer service agent's days are spent listening to complaints and issues from consumers. What a horrible day!! If you can brighten someone's day and possibly get discounted items, wouldn't you jump all over it.

Here is some personal examples of companies I contacted based upon my families loves and frequently purchased items.

Example 1: My family loves taquitos. My daughter basically eats them by the box full. You know, those rolled up mini burritos in a corn shell tortilla. We can't keep them in my house for more then a day and the cost can add up. I contacted Jose Ole customer service (which is through another corporate company) and let them know how much we valued their brand. In return they sent me (3) $2.00 off coupons!

Example 2: Chobani yogurt is a highly desired snack in my house for myself. A quick bite and easy to gulp down while on the go. I wrote a quick email to Chobani and let them know I appreciated their healthy addition to my grocery list and they issued me a thank you note with a 50% off coupon (which I already used)

Not sure what to say??? A quick and easy communication sample:
Hi (brand) rep,
My name is XXX and I wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I love your products and am a dedicated buyer of your brands while shopping. Thanks for making a beneficial product for your consumers.  If you have any coupons or samples you would be able to send to me I would highly appreciate it. My address is xxxx xxxx xxxx.. I hope you have a fantastic afternoon. Thank you, (your name)

Have fun sending some cheer and smiles and just see what you get back!

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife


No comments:

Post a Comment