Sunday, September 24, 2017


I don't believe in saving the 
best for last... 
😊😊



Honestly, I don't really believe there is a "best in last".. 




As we grow, our loves and likes for things change making the best, the next thing, not the last.  How many trends or sites have we gone through that were labeled as the "Best in ....." and ended up being a complete waste of time (and sometimes money).

So, as I write today I wanted to start you out with my most loved website.If you want some extra cash, which can be brought in daily if work is performed diligently, then this is a route you want to check into. As you see I have earned $530.33 from this website. I am not claiming this site will make you rich but this is verified earnings that have been paid out direct to my personal Bank Account. 

I was scouring the Internet for any true survey site I could join up with to make an income from. I literally came across almost every scam you could. I answered a bunch of initial "profile surveys" that promised to match me with these high paying, short surveys that were in abundance. Upon sign up I realized the potential of maybe 1-2 actual paying surveys were there and then 100 more "opportunities" if I completed silver or gold promotional demands. Ugh, what a waste of 15 minutes of my time 150x a week. While raising kids you quickly begin to realize there is no time in your day to be wasted, so these unsuccessful efforts really became annoying.

Then I finally found what I was looking for. And I found it here: Amazon Mechanical Turk Once you sign up to be a worker you will shortly know this to be MTurk. Amazon Mechanical Turk has partnered with colleges, research organizations, translation companies, and more to provide a worker to requester network. Jobs complete from $0.00 - $8.00 on an average when you first start. As you complete more surveys you will receive additional qualifications opening up higher paying surveys. Now, trust me, I HATE the normal survey sites... as much as I'm not one of those Rich Housewife's, this isn't one of those normal survey sites. It normally takes about 3min - 20min to complete a survey. They ask actual questions that help research and concept ideas. They team up with musicians wanting to get feedback on their new music and they also have surveys in more then just the English language. Are you good at translation services, they have small jobs available to earn income from as well.

In a future post I will explain some tips and tricks to earning the most money from this website. In the meantime, sign up and get working. Feel free to post comments along your journey. I'd love to hear your success stories, questions or just to say hi!

Until then, stay tuned for all my future posts, with the "next" way to earn some money from home.

Sincerely Yours,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment