Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Is FREE Products Real? PINCH ME and Find Out

I can't think of one person I know that has ever told me they hate getting FREE items and they wish they had to pay for everything they always wanted to try.  I also know that so many people out there are unfamiliar or do not believe that there is actually TONS of ways now to get truly FREE products.

 From the newest fragrance being released by Vera Wang or the new food item that is releasing in your local grocery store companies are needing your opinion and your help.

Top brand companies are now entering mainly into internet and social marketing realizing the vast ability they have to spread word about new products and new promotions. They know that us, as the consumers, are probably their #1 form of advertisement. 

I am a huge advocate for free items. Any way to save a few $$ of household funds these days can sometimes mean the difference of making it or breaking it at the end of the month. I have utilized these FREE products to alleviate some of my Shopping addiction also! 


So let me tell you about this particular site called PinchMe. They have 3 easy steps to start receiving free products and they are:

1. Become a PincherTake our shopper survey and tell us about yourself
2. Pick your Samples - On Sample Day (once per month), choose samples to add to your PINCHme box. No credit card required!
3. Give Your Feedback - Samples are completely free. In exchange, we ask for a bit of your time and plenty of opinions.

That is it! Simple, right?
The only downside is that samples are only given once per month and at a set time is when they release. You MUST sign in and select yours samples quickly before they become non-available due to other Pinchers getting them faster. This happens usually within 5 minutes of opening time so you have to be diligent on the sample date/time.

I've been able to receive some pretty cool samples such as cat food that was releasing a new flavor, kids health bars, yummy snacks,lotions and shampoos. I even started purchasing the kids health bars because they were so delicious and crammed full of protein and vitamins that it was a great selection for my kids snack that I would have never bought unless PinchMe allowed me to sample it first!

Check it out now - have fun and enjoy your PinchMe Samples. 
Comment if you sign up or are already a Pinch-er and what great items you have received!




No comments:

Post a Comment