Wednesday, September 27, 2017

If it wasn't for my kids my house would be alot cleaner.

That's right, I said it, and I know most of you can agree. As we look around our floor throughout the day we can count the accumulation and decoration of toys through each room. Each pile telling a story of another day adventure for one of the little ones. My kids are addicted to stickers and I swear they are worse then Legos when you step on them. These STICK no matter what you do until you rip if off the bottom of your foot. Ugh!


Now, even though I hate stickers and all of these toys, I do LOVE when I can get them for free. Did you know there is alot of organizations that will mail you stickers, bookmarks, kids magazines and even DVDs sometimes. Also, how happy would your child be if they could check the mail and have something that was mailed to them!
I have listed below a few I have used and I'm sure there is tons more out there.

Check these great offers out!

FREE Lorax Activity Book
Animals Activity Book & Stickers
TMNT Fan Club Kit

I will add more in future posts and definitely as new ones become available.

Sincerely,
RBHW (Real Broke Housewife)

No comments:

Post a Comment